Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BEWARE - newoffersclub.com is a scam

Email advertising companies have sprung up and they are offering you money to click on their emails.

The subscribers were supposed to get paid via Paypal on 10/09, but to this date no one has received one red cent.  We did receive an email on 11/09 stating that payments were delayed, so I had a look at their Terms and Conditions which states

"We issue approved payments monthly. Cash rewards are approved when we have received it from the retailer.
Payments are issued when accounts have accrued $50 (usd) or more - if your account is under this amount then it will be carried forward to the next period."
http://www.newoffersclub.com/contact.php

Looking on different forums it is clear that they are also not communicating with our queries.  I have sent numerous online queries and have never received a response.

All these have the same ip address as newoffersclub :
paidsurveybank
fatcatrewards
groceryclicks
cashemailsclub
jimmysdeals
dailyemaildollars
8thfloorads
surveysformums
searchandwin

STAY AWAY FROM THE ABOVE SITES UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED!

4 comments:

  1. Can everyone complain to abuse@bluehornet.com that their services are used by scammers to earn money as this is the service all these websites use to send mails to us!
    You can see the details at this URL www.bluehornet.com/connect

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have sent a mail to all members of all sites indicating that they have made ADJUSTMENTS to our accounts (deducting up to $19 from some accounts)
    How can they justify doing such deductions?
    At the current rate of getting 5cents credited per day (even that I have stopped clicking now) it would take 300 days to get $15!!!!!
    So most of our accounts will be paid out when we reach $50 near the end of 2011 or for some in 2012!!!
    The contact information including phone numbers & address of the site owner is fake which still can not be justified if their legitimate!!!
    Due to member complaining to various authorities including the given above (abuse@bluehornet.com, McAfee ….etc) and since members have stopped clicking on HOAX mails, maybe the scammers income got reduced? :D
    So people shall we continue to stop clicking their mails till some of us ACTUALLY get paid and they explain the RIDUCULUS deductions they made from our accounts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have since been paid for one of the sites, and have therefore closed down all the others.

    Just because I have been paid, it does not mean it is not a scam. They just wanted to shut me up after spamming their contact email address with complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined newoffersclub almost 3 years ago and had earned $62.52 in my account. I decided to claim $50.00 a year ago and I provided my Paypal account as requested. For some reason $10.00 was wiped off my account with no explanation and no reply to my emails. I also never received my $50.00 payment and again no reply to my emails. My account has been debited the $50.00 even though I have never been paid.

    ReplyDelete